September 25, 2019
Check out our new blog!
Join us for this seminar on Civil Justice for Victims of Sexual Harassment & Assault in the #MeToo Era.
Download the schedule here.
* Trauma - Informed Care for Attorneys Representing Victims of Violent Crime
* Screening of a Potential Intake
* Settlement Negotiations
* Insurance Coverage for Sexual Assault Cases
* Protection Orders
* Proving Liability
* Presenting a Sexual Assault Case to a Jury
* Investigation and Discovery in Sex Assault Cases
Presented by CTLA’s Women Trial Lawyers Network & CTLA’s Employment Law Committee and also sponsored by the CWBA, CO LGBT Bar Association and PELA.
Applied for 7 CLE Credits/ 1 Ethics Credit.
Registration (includes lunch) through the CTLA website:
* $125 for CTLA, CWBA, CO LGBT & PELA Members
* $75 for CTLA, CWBA, CO LGBT & PELA Members in Practice Less than 3 Years
* $150 for Non-members
Colorado Women's Bar Association • P.O. Box 1918 • Denver, CO 80201Telephone (303) 831-1040 • Email: email@example.com